Clock

Sunday, June 29, 2008

John 4: 23 Yet time is coming and has now come when true worshipers worship Him in spirit n in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks

John 13 : 34-35 '' A New command I give u: Love one another as I have loved u, so u must love one another

By this all men will know you are my disciples if u love one another

1 John 5 : 11-12 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life & life is in the Son

He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Proverbs 3 : 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight

Matthew 6 : 33 But seek first his kingdom n his rightousness and all these things will be given to you

*here comes the long one. * lets see i could rmbr this correctly. wakakaka

Philipians 3 : 13-14 ``Brothers, I have not consider myself taken hold of it . But 1 thing I do : Forgetting what is behind n look what is ahead

I press on towards the goal and win the prize which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Philipians 4 :13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strength =)

YES YES !! I managed to memorize all these in 2 hours.
hahahah !! whee

Last night I watched this korean movie called '' The way home''
* wahh, its darn touching i tell u. *

Its about a mother n her son. The dad got divorced them n mum had to move out n go back to grandma`s place at some hill side n the mum had 2 leave her son with grandma.

then the story begins.. It showed the sacrifices of her grandma just to get the things that her grandson wants.. The kid treated her like she was nobody.

O yeah ! thE grandma is dumb as in cannot speak and hunched back . . kesiannya.

The boy didnt liked almost everything about the place n things that they had to live with ...
n its a good story basically. .

then I slept about 1 something last night cuz of that movie.
hahaha.. =P

i woke up around 7 30 this morning to prepare to go to church . =)

i tink thatz all for now.
~out ~ ( johnson )
with love n care..

P/S : onE of my good fren is back from austria ! whee. !~ good to have him back for awhile but sadly gonna see him twice on every sunday okayy. thatz kinda messed up. . .
I think he lost his sense of humour , he come back like so quiet n doesnt talk much like last time.
* I wonder what has aussies has done to him * or mayb he has disconnected us n loves his aussie frens only ..
o well..
just happy 2 see him once again after like 6 m0nths or so??.

^^ cheers bro =)

No comments: