Clock

Saturday, June 21, 2008

3 in 1

heyyya...



itsss gooood 2 b backkkkkk



=P



anyway.



okay..







Friday( 20.06.08):

Okayy.. hmm.. I went 2 coll as usual. I couldnt play bball cuz I lost my bball. =( anyhow, I wasted my time by chit-chatting with sem 2 friends.. after that, about 1 p.m ? we went to have lunch. I ate my fav lemongrass food.. which I didnt eat for ages. I lost almost most of the taste in mouth due to sore throat.. It was horrible sore throat k?. T.T

had my lunch. about 1 15-1 20 I went meet up my exes gang of friends. It was ntg . went to noodle station . =S everything there so expensive so I didnt order anything just watch them eat n talked to them only lor..

Gosh, the plates were huge n i thought maybe i should come n tryout the noodles. it looked delicious. hahaha.. I left with them about 2 n headed to CF.

paiseh to enter cuz I was late. wakakaka... pastor was speaking about hopeless situations

CF ended about 2 30? haha.. then hanged out with joshua n andrew in the college player practise room.

then went to ac with both of them to yam cha with CF frens. it was butt heavy raining during that time k. hahaha. so we RAN for our lives. They dared me to run first.

so I did. ThanK God I didnt slip n fell. hahaa..

and there they are. sitting in big group. like big boss in 3 rows long table.



yam cha-ed ad. some of them like 5-6 went 2 pyramid 4 movie. we went our seperate ways. I headed back 2 coll. n waited 4 the Mr n Mrs Inti thingy 2 start.



As I waited, I helped them move s0me notice boards. but I was dead bored n alone. everyone else busy with their stuff. n was hungry too. that time was like 6 in the evening n i was feeling hungry. i amma FATTY !


hahaha..
the thingy started at 7 30/8 p.m n went on till about 12?

SORRY AH, no pic cuz I busy helping others taking pic. bt it was all good helping them =)


I left coll about 12 35 n went home about 12 45.WAIT ! before that WE HAD PHOTOGRAPH SESSIONS WITH THE MR INTI N MRS INTI PARTICIPANTS. THAT NIGHT EVEYRONE LOOKED LENG CHAI N LENG LUI. * actually they`re all time leng chais n leng lui* =P
then i headed home, I was dead tired n same time excited as the event was still fresh in my head.
went to bed about 1 15- 1 30a.m?
then come next day








SATURDAY:



well, saturday was quite a boring day. ahahaha.
I stayed home n studied . till late evening when I picked my younger bro up from tuition.
we headed to pyramid 2 get new shoes at about 8/8 30
we= me, mum n younger bro
we saw many different shoes. IT WAS HARD 2 DECIDE WHICH SHOE TO SHOE cuz its like one is cheap but design not nice.

the one one was like medium price but design not nice.

the other one was 299 but it was too white n mum was CANNOT ! very easy 2 dirty.

then I think my bro / mum pointed a Nike shoe, that shoe nice but cost 329

I thought, Hey its nice but EXPENSIVE ! hahaa


mum said, nvr mind, she`ll pay 100 n will pay extra for it after I paid 150 but she will deduct from the allowance.

so I thought OKAY LAH . ANYTHING ! cuz the shop was g0nna close ad.

( imagine how long it toke to choose the shoe I want) hahahahah

we bought the shoe.
nobody talked abt it . n went home continue 2 study.









this was the shoe I bought

Sunday 22.06.08

I woke up about 7. went online. Read blogs . and about 8 10 I went 2 shower n got ready 4 church . I left house at 8 30

8 40 I reached church. Had usual morning worship n sermon. to a shock, somebody brought cat. and I asked what is it for.

she replied for CG. and I was like okayy. one thing, i hate cats alot ! hahaha.. long story about it =P

I went for Youth service at about 1 30. the thing ended about 3 30-4 i guess. follow my fren`s vehicle home . reached home n TIDUR *zZzz.. * hahaha. about 6 30 I got up.

about 7 30 I came online n about 8 p.m here I am blogging my way 2 u all =D

now its about 9 10 p.m. after I gotta study.

so yeah, here I end. =) i was blogging this since this morning . 1 hour plus n I paused n continued after I return from church . so it toke quite long to blog all of these. too much time invested. hahaha..

okayy. i`m gonna end this while I`m eating my grapes. wakaka .. till next time I blog again.

tata ~johnson ~ *out*


No comments: