Clock

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

*frustration *

GOSH ! I dont knw hw many times I diarrhea/ purged or whatever u call it today.. goodness, I personally feel its the best way to lose weight. I feel that I lost alot of weight since 2 days ago.

NoTe: Dont listen 2 me, i`m nt saying diarrhea is good way to lose weight, pls dont follow what I said, u wan lose weight, freeze walk or walk around the park is better way to lose weight ! =D

my fever has been better since 2 days ago. I`m nt that weak compared to that day. bt I still feel like vomitting. Doctor said its some viral infection that was transmitted by an infection person through air bourne. I know a girl in the class has the same symptoms that I have, so I guess I got it from her ! GERAMM !! she sick still want come to class ! then I kena pulak !

That Is why I avoided the one I saw n didnt say HI cuz I didnt want her to fall sick too. . . Thnk God there`s a clinic nearby college, I went n consult the doc n toke my meds yesterday n went home earlyy..

Now I feel much healthier although not fully recovered. I think its time for me to continue my heroin * in other words, my meds* hahaha . . . cuz I feel the temperature is rising. . .

I g2g n take my drugs.
will update the blog tmrw
=D
until then
tata
-with love n care-
( johnson)
=) cheerss ~~

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

I have just learnt a new way of losing weight :P