Clock

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You Always Be Part of Me.

heyyss people. guess what??!! God is real ! Remembered my previous blog I mentioned I got dengue, THANKFULLY its just MILD ones !!! I dont know how to say this but most of ppl got dengue ends up in hospital, but yet here I am, BLOGGING xD

I`m quite happy ! I OWE JESUS MY LIFE !! for keeping me alive ! ^^ THANK U JESUS ! YR THE REAL KING !
=))
however after 4-5 hours of activity, I feel tired very fast. but WHO CARES !, I need not to be admitted into hospital. thatz 100000000 times worse if i`m in hospital. =P I`ll probably be dead.

my blood count is better than ever. =D I`m FREE of disease !! THANK U LORD (infinite times i`m going to say this .) xD
wohooo !
lalalalala...

I got a new addiction of a song.
You always be my baby - David Cook.
check it out
^^

until then, tata
with love n care
(johnson)

No comments: