Clock

Friday, June 27, 2008

Careless I tell You










I forgot 2 mention abt something that happened yesterday in yesterday`s blog.
so I`m gonna say it now.
=)
After I arrive coll yesterday morning
I decided 2 walk 2 the bank around SS 15
to check on my balance


As I entered the bank, I couldnt believe what I saw on the floor.

Evidence of the witnessed incident



I thought it was chocs. haha.. I didnt want to snap the photos too close cuz I scared ppl think I siao de.. hahaha.. so obvious somebody got robbed in the mid of night. Now I`m nt sure to go bank in the evening ad. takut siall..

Anywayy.. This morning I woke up around 7 30 a.m hahaha.. I slept at 2 a.m . still I`m awake as usual keke.. From then on I was online till now. ( Time: 2 20 p.m)

I had lunch . N I broke a plate. something was bothering my mind that time. CARELESSNYAA !

well. Got ntg else 2 post ad.

I`m out -Johnson- With lOve n care !~ =)

No comments: