Clock

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

fun day

well..
lets see
Today I went coll late again.
I went toke care of some stuff
then had no transport to coll.
so I had to walk
from 3K to coll
hahahahaa
the weather wasnt that bad
so was okay

I reached coll. I was dead tired n sleepy.
I had no m00d at all.
wakaka..
after college, lepak around . that time was abt 2 p.m
till abt 4 only i remembered I g0tta c0llect a cheque
so, i quickly rush to grab the letter fr0m bag I ran like dead guy cuz I was sleepy n tired.
LOL

Anyway. I waited around , played bball . lepak with CF ppl in coll n in OASIS
o yeahh
I learnt something new today from Anitah n Kylie..
They had ping pong table in the Oasis building.
so I played with ping pong.
I was like '' ERR
HOW TO CONTROLL n hit without too much power otherwise it spoils the game !''

After about half an hour or so only I managed to like control my strength to hit the ball but gotta work at aiming.
hahaha
I enjoyed basically.

WE got Bored, we played a game while playing ping pong.
We had to come up with names before hitting the ball .

Names like brand names, fruits. animals and foods .
best part was .

While we were playing the Fruits game thinggy. WE toke turns to hit the ball n was able to maintain the ball around the table. but when came to my turn after several rounds.
I got stuck with coming up with a fruit name. So I said PORK ! without realizing it. hahahahaha
everyone around the table drop down laughing hard . I did too..
I was like MALUNYA !!

There were 4 of us playing ping pong.
1: Anitah
2: David
3: Kylie
4: me.

Josh n christine was playing the guitar noisyly as the background
so u can imagine the atmosphere like . *hehe
it was happening at that time

I enjoyed the game n fellowship much
hahaha..
g00d thing I found these dudes n leng luis
wakakaka.. =P

I left the place about 6 p.m
Reached home
first thing online.
till now 11 40 . wakaka
but in between I went 2 gym lahh

I was dead tired while dancing .
no energy to move.
i st00d around like wood
hahahaha

Well, I think it`s time to go off.
i`m tired.
n my hands had difficulty holding things .
its like g0nna have cramps like dat
haha*

Anyway
i`m out
-johnson-
with love n care
tata
God bless ~!

No comments: