Clock

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

few days back, I watched a famous jap drama called ''Sky of Love'' . . my gosh, i tell u, its darn touching n lovely story but its super sad too..

I mean u watch the drama then u`ll know what I`m talking about. . . hehe

On monday, I watched Ah Long Pte Ltd. its freaking funny !! abit the lame too actually. =P
oh yeahh , i watched sky of love on sunday nightt. Forgotten ad. its a sign !! of aging ! hahahaha...

seriously, today I was with fernie, yann huay, hui yin. jia tian n lee hong. I bummed into them at outside of library. I asked hui yin how was calculus. she said its ok. after that i think fernie started talking to the girls, i was listening 2 her .

Den came the lift. we went in, i asked back the same question to hui yin ''How was calculus''
she went '' you asked that just now n0t long ago'' i was like ehh i did??

I felt like hiding my face between my shirt n bang the door. super embarassing !! i got
alzheirmer disease ady. wakakaka..


At night, i went dance class. I danced horribly. probably cuz too tired.
and I still need to think of move to chereograph. huhuhu

anyway, itz late. i`m out
tata

with love, joy peace
(johnson)

No comments: