Clock

Monday, June 2, 2008

undecisive situation

I`m nt sure what time I slept last night, probably 12 30/1 a.m .

I woke up about 7 30 this morning where my class is suppose to start at 8 a.m. . . hahahaha !!! I quickly rush n bathed slowly n left the house about 7 55 or 8 and arrived to coll about 8 10. cuz of darn traffic...

I was late for class for first time. LOL !


8-10 a.m : was having class. comm law boring class.
10 a.m - 12.pm: break. was lepaking n studying in library. . .
12-1 p.m was class. computer class
1-2p.m: break
2-4p.m : was having intro class...


After class, I went to her class and asked my dear about the shirt I bought from hillsong that cost RM 45 ! she said, wahh so plain n expensive. I said the design is nice watt. . hehe* inside I was like bought liao what to do, must wear n its unique from all the shirts i have. . i wasnt angry or anything, just partially agree with her lor. . we left the classroom


we headed to the office. hang around . onlined. went cafeteria with a fren, makan


and got few stains on my shirt. I was darn embarrassed to walk around lor.. somehow, I manage to walk outside without feel embarassed lor. hahahaha. xD


anywayy, i got a call fr0m mum,saying that she`s in parade n wants me to walk to meet her up. so ngam ngam she going 2 her car, so i ma acc0mpany her lor, u knw lah SS15 darn dangerous.


Reached to her vehicle, got in, chatted, n she dropped me off to coll`s main gate. we went our own ways. i headed left , she turned right.

i continued walking till parade

met my mum n bro in MPH

we went to Word of Sports n Al-ikhsan to shop for shoes again.

n couldnt decide which to choose its either
  • this


  • or




  • and this


all has its Pros n Cons

aihh.dunn0 which to choose xD

anywayy, gtg. tata .

with love n care -johnson- ^^

No comments: