Clock

Sunday, June 1, 2008

a person beauty

lettzz see what happened today. .well, not much actually. hmmmmm. . .

I slept about 1 a.m n woke up about 8 todayy. got up, rushed 2 bathroom for a shower n put s0me random clothes on and zoomed off to a mamak nearby church area... (In desperation for breakfast) xD

anywayy, I attended church service at about 9 till 12 pm, had alof of fun when comes to sundays I somehow just like to be in the presence among my friends in church . XP

had lunch together in a group of 10 maybe in the mamak AGAIN ! see, how unhealthy is that ... HAHA...

and attended Youth service at about 1 30 - 4 p.m
during d service, I learnt many stuff...

it came to realize that I actually forgot about God made us beautiful cuz I kept saying myself ugly. and now I must always know every each of us is precious in His eyes

God created us the world and He created us human and He was happy for He has created each one of us beautiful..

I like this quotation
It goes like this ''a person`s beauty is judged by looking through the body and not at the body itself''

and its pretty true. I guess many have forgotten that God gave us a beautiful gift to us and yet people still dont appreciate them . cuz if they do, plastic surgeries wont be existing right now

No matter how ugly or pretty u say u are, Jesus still died on the cross for us to let us might continue living today for He so love His childrens , and every tear we cry is precious in His eyes. .

P/S forgive me for the randomness. I felt like saying what I felt inside to the readers, I hope there isn`t any readers is offended.

With love and care
-johnson-
*out*

No comments: