Clock

Monday, June 9, 2008

test test & more test

heyyzz
=D
its been few days i didnt blog.
miss me leh.
haha ..
anyway. today I had some test.
Thank God I didnt have two test in same day
cuz my brains will blow if that happens
ROFL.

anywayy...
while having test, lecturer helped us a lil on the board.
and I was like, hey unfair.
bt most of the things on the board I know ad.
I needed help for other simpler question
weird right.?
wakakaka...

I heard from my classmate of different section that the lecturer helped almost everything.
my heart sank
this is nonsense !!
ahaha...

anywayy, next week n this wed got comm law test and computer sci test
=S
i`ll be updating my blog so dun worry ^^
till den, more updates will be coming up.
so sit n wait as I do all the work.
wakakaka..

sayonara.
-out-
with love n care
*johnson†™*

No comments: