Clock

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's Inspirational Quote:

"If you want to be successful, it's just this simple: Know what you're doing. Love what you're doing. And believe in what you're doing."
-- Will Rogers



Quotes :

"The best things in life are seen in dreams"

"The happiest of people don't necessary have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way"

"Don't ever frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!"

"A friend is someone that will come and bail you outa jail but a best friend is someone that will be sitting right next to you saying that was freakin awesome!"

"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take but by the things that take your breath away"

"Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know that they are always there."

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved who I'm not."

These are all famous quotes and some from famous people..and famous or not.. I have my quote of the day:When life comes around and bite you......BITE IT BACK!! For you are in control of life but not life over you!!


SORRY JOSH I HAD 2 CURI THIS FROM YOU !
I find it quite meaningful n I lazy 2 find `em online.
wakakaka
sincere apology. I hope u dun mind
hehe



Favorite Famous Quotes #3
'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?''That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.'I don't much care where --' said Alice.'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.'--so long as I get somewhere,' Alice added as an explanation.
Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland



Favorite Famous Quotes #4
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi



Favorite Famous Quotes #5
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
Dr. Napoleon Hill



Favorite Famous Quotes #6
Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart



Favorite Famous Quotes #7
You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.
Zig Ziglar


Favorite Famous Quotes #8
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain


Favorite Famous Quotes #9
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
Samuel Johnson



Favorite Famous Quotes #10
I made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it short.
Blaise Pascal

Favorite Famous Quotes #11
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas

Favorite Famous Quotes #12
Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
Helen Steiner Rice


I hope these quotations applicable in yr life
Out
wiT love n care
-johnson-

No comments: