Clock

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yesterday`s a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. and That is why its called present .

Hola ppl ! ~
=)
Currently: watching spiderman 3.
emotion: Felt like crying when I watched it.
so sad . esp the part henry died n aunty told the story of her love life.

ANYWAYY , lets see .

Today . I went to coll by bus today =(
cuz daddy went 2 airport to pick up uncle from far far land.
haha..

Continue*

I toke Metro bus 2 coll.
arrive around 8 15?.
I did my devotional time while the campus was quiet. hehe..
after about half an hour

9 a.m-10 something : played bball with fren`s bball. . .
till about 12?. hahahaha

12-1p.m: toke a rest. dead tired.
hahaha,,.

1-3p.m : ICF
3-5p.m: resume with the basketball.. hahaha..
5- 6 something: I waited around. chit chatted with frens. n headed home with a migraine. huhuhuhu.

6-10 p.m : Reached home. n jumped into the bed. slept like a pig. cuz of headache.
10 somehting had dinner.

and got on9 till noww.
I dun think i be able to sleep lor.
~shighs~

had choc jz nw.
Belgian choc. yumm.. vv sweet. nt good to eat too much i felt . so i toke a piece only .haha

I gotta go anywayy.
cuz I g0t ntg else to blog ad
haha..
=P

-out-
*johnson*
with love n care.
cheers !~

No comments: