Clock

Saturday, June 28, 2008

lovey dovey

Ipost this just to show it to a person. and u know its u . so dont think of anyone else i`m writting it to . * paisehh**

Girl : Do I cross your mind?

Boy: No!

Girl : Do u like me?

Boy : No!

Girl : Do u want me?.

Boy: No!

Girl : Would u cry if i left?

Boy : No!

Girl : Would u live for me?

Boy : No!

Girl : Would u do anything for me?

Boy : No !

Girl : choose --- me or your life?

Boy : My life !

*The girl run away heartbroken, sobbing n the guy goes after her n tell the truth*

The reason why u nvr cross my mind bcuz your always on my nind

The reason why I dont like u becuz I love u

The reason why I dont want you cuz I need you

The reason I wouldnt cry if u left bcuz I would die if u leave

The reason why I woulnt live for u cuz I would die for u

The reason why I am not willing to do anything for u cuz I would do everything for u

And tHe reason why I choose my life cuz You Are My life =)


No comments: