Clock

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Denggi/ dengue? i hate u !

yesterday i went 2 doc n had my blood sample . and this afternoon i went n toke the result when i got a call from clinic saying doc wants to see me, i arrived the clinic n registered then came the blood result, came to a shock , my platelet count was lower than usual. A normal person has 150 l/a , i had 135 l/a.

what`s l/a u may wonder. it is the SI unit for the platelet count thingy so dont ask me what it stands for, thatz what i saw in report. anyway,
during the consultation with doc, I gave my 2nd blood sample n might get it back tonight before 9 p.m . I really hope its ntg serious.
weird thing , i`m nt as sickly as others. i feel fine, except for my throat n lil itchy due to rash bt i`m fine.



HATE U CREATURE FROM HELL ! GRRH

till then. i`m out. tata (johnson)

No comments: