Clock

Sunday, June 15, 2008

2 a.m

yesterday night I watched THE MOST BORING MOVIE of all at h0me, abt police solving murder case at around 1960`s. . . Goodness, that movie is like showing the cops how useless they are, it toke dont know how long to capture the murderer, WAIT NO!, the killer was not known, but the suspected fat guy died of heart attack

Its a slow moving movie. I fell asleep at around 12-1 something. I think the suspected fella died after 8-10years. gosh, n he calls himself Zodiac when he writes to newspaper company that he`s abt to commit a murder

It was interesting at first, then i finally gave up in thinking who is the murderer is.
hahahaha. . . wasted few hours of my life ! =(

the following morning, which is this morning, I got up around 7 45 a.m. . I got ready 4 church n I was dead sleepy during church time. plus i`m having this terrible sore throat n w0ke up wr0ng side of the bed. .

During worship, my throat hurts, my neck hurts, my legs were weak. . I sat down after a 15 mins. I felt like old man..
huhuhuhu..

n came back from church around 4. . I toke a nap for 1 hour n now here I am !! haha.. =D
I suppose to be studying i guess i`ll do it tonight. I want go clinic le !
but mum n bro nt around n dad`s sleeping..
TERRIBLE !!
hu hu hu..

anywayy, I got ntg else to blog abt for today already.
i`m out
tata
with love n care
*johnson*
i miss those times where I belanja ppl in schl.
good n bad memories.
oh well..

No comments: