Clock

Monday, June 9, 2008

omgness..

Last night I caught a migraine n weak body, when i finished my assignment n time to go bed..
I was shot down by a slight fever , each time i shivver , hell rages , I couldnt move my body. couldnt even get the blanket next to me. .

I yelled for help from my younger bro which he was downstairs watching wrestling Extreme Rules. I told him to grab a 2nd blanket from mum`s room which the blanket was like dipped into ice n brought back up n gave me the blanket

Note: its just a description abt how cold was the blanket. sue me if u dont get what I was trying to say xD

I straggled to sleep from 11 30 - about 12. I slept peacefully till the clock hit 2 -2.30 a.m
i couldnt sleep, i went downstairs to grab a glass of water n ended up watching wrestling cuz i couldnt sleep.
at abt 3.15, i went back up to try 2 sleep but failed . I walked around bathroom to bathroom to grab a towel to place it on my forehead but the water wasnt cold enough. I thought of using ice, but lazy 2 go down to grab ice cubes. so I ended up using the wet towel n placed it on my forehead.

Till about 4 a.m i gave up, I came down again n online for awhile. Somehow it helps with the headache so I decided to blog abt this n Here I am, blogging this crappy incident.
and I toke the thermometer to measure my temperature n it boiled down 39 celcius.
I was like, new RECORD !!

I drank too much water n now feel like puking.
sighs*
so , i need yr prayers . pray 4 me.
n still deciding to go for class or not.
I think i can ..
letz see how things go n rmbr.
keep me in yr prayers as I do too..

I stop for now. n trying 2 get some sleep.
angels & Jesus, pls tuck me into bed. . I feel so weak..
T.T

anywayy, i`m out
with love n care
*johnson*

No comments: