Clock

Thursday, June 12, 2008

scaryy..

Wanna know what happened ??..
After my MPW class was cancelled, i went library till 10 20
went 4 ENL class, did essay on the spot n hand up, that was about 12 p.m?
yeahh..

The creepy stuff happens is this, my class was gonna go to com lab for CSC class which is in outside near Starbucks. I was walking with my friend to the lab, i reached there n realize, someone is missing.. so I thought he probably went n grab his lunch. so I continued using the com in the lab.

TIme flew fast, half an hour gone, the missing fren came back, but looking weird. like gotten bee stung or smtg like that, face had bruises n hair was messy, he went straight to the teacher n made a call, later I found out he made the call to police. so I figured ouT what might happened but I didnt dare to ask him , so I left him be cuz I didnt wanna get involved so I mind my own things.

I felt guilty so I tried asking the ones talking to him . and I thought to myself. Its expected but I didnt knw what to tell him.

It was a fight actually . *psst.. shall I post it here?* nah I dont think so... So, that`s all u can know. a serious fight among classmates n end up in police station. shhh. . friend`s privacy, musnt tell it out. Well, I pray that everything will turn out well. so yeahh


sshhh.. pretend u nvr hear it from me.
wakakaka..

In the Bible stated. We must love one another for He has loved us n died for us and He wants in return is love others n Love Him.

lalalala..
=P
I g2g.

tata
with love n care
-johnson-

No comments: