Clock

Friday, June 6, 2008

sometimes i dont even know what I`m blogging..



Gooooooddddd morrrninngg ~!~
d room was freeezzinngg. I could hardly sleep. I slept at 2 a.m

woke up at 4 something to go my room to grab a blanket. and roll around on the floor , few mins later i fell back asleep..

the blanket wasn`t warm enough. I covered myself with 2 more smaller blanket. that`s all I could find cuz my bro n mum was using the bigger ones. I was struggling in other words.

anyhow, I officially woke up at around 8 cuz I heard my dad woke up so I thought it was time for coll n it isnt cuz its a saturday.. I couldnt go back 2 sleep so I wash up n headed downstairs.

and now I`m blogging my time away.. hahaha..

lol..
anywayy, d only thing that is in my mind is to watch this movie


hahahahahah. imagine fat guy kung fu-ing . lol.


call me kiddie if u want, cuz I still like cartoons at my age. it keeps things off my mind. . . and I dont think my family would want to go to cinema to watch a cartoon. . so its either I go alone or either any of u fellow love ones can give me a ring and we can all watch together. =))

hehehe... okayy. i wanna have my bfast n head off with my today`s activity.

-out- with love n care.

*johnson* P/S Jesus loves u. Tc~ ( dont get offended) I`m just being me . hehehe. tata ~~

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

i hope i can feel freezing cold too..
my room is now boling hot..
hehe.. air cond broke down...