Clock

Thursday, June 26, 2008

prove me wrong


I was thinking should I put the title of the post irrelevant to the content of the post, probably the title of the post will be my feeling of the day..
hehe. creative right? mayb I`ll do that .. awesome.


well.. lets see today. hmm..


*flash backk*


today was boring. hahaha. Went to coll, first lesson of the day is Malaysian Studies. OMG ! BORING ! hahaha...

after malaysian studies. I had ENL TEST !! grrhh.. darn test. I totally forgotten about it. or mayb i didnt knw anything abt it cuz I was sick badly n couldnt attend class. But somehow, the darn lecturer dont freakin seem to believe the words from my word. N was totally freaking rude to me like the hell I CARE !


I nvr DO ANYTHING TO HER N YET SHE DIDNT LIKE ME ! ITS NT LIKE I WANT TO SKIP THAT STUPID CLASS ! SCREW THAT ! *woosahh* calmm downn



Anyway, after that had CSC class. yet another boring class in com lab that has alot of dangerous mosquitos that freaks me out cuz I had dengue

I left the class as early I could cuz I couldnt resist the boredom.
hahaha..



I lepaked around OASIS with ICF frens. had Ramly`s burger
wakakaka.. 2 burgers in a week ! * DIE OF CARDIAC PROBS WEII ! * lol ! mustnt eat burger for 2 weeks or so ad.
hahaha...
however, I stayed, had nap n chit chatted in OASIS from 2-4 something.
Later on, I left OASIS n met up with some frens n headed to pyramid for movie that I was desperately wanted to watch.

XD
movie was at 5 I guess? was a good movie ! hahaha. from beginner till the end was laughter all the way . can u imagine how painful the jaw n yr stomach suffer from laughters. but I liked it tho.

hehe !


The movie ended about 6 45 I thinkk? haha..
well. We looked around n walked around looking for dinner
hehe...
n we ended up in Kenny Rogers n I was like I GOT NO $$ !! and THEY DIDNT ALLOW ME NOT TO EAT ! so someone had 2 pay 4 the share cuz I shared with a friend n now I`m in debt with ppl noww ! huhuh T.T
while we were waiting for dinner 2 be served. we toke random pic. haha

ET: 7-8 something?




*dahahahaha*

We left after dinner n departed to their respective homes n now here I am online.. hahaha

I missed my dance class tho. yesterday was fun but my body ache like old man after that . hahahha..

I gotta go. -Out- *johnson*

No comments: