Clock

Monday, June 16, 2008

BE GONE SATAN !

I have been suffering series of sickness . . First I had what I call 3 in 1 crap. last monday I got high fever, vomitting n migraine. It was hell, the migraine lasted first 2 days ! I went clinic nearby coll n recovered after 3-4 days. and then !

I got sore throat right the very next day which was friday. until now, I dying from it. I went clinic on sunday night n gotten meds for it .

AND TODAYY ! i got some rash came up while i was in class, n it looked serious . Dad n I went clinic at abt 7 p.m n worse part is doc say it doesnt look like allergic rash. Currently i pray that its nt chicken pox nonsense !!

huhuhu

anywayy. olympic hasnt start n my body is like having olympic fighting with stupid viruses !
darn tiring le !
sick !

i`m outta here
with love n care
*johnson* xoxo

No comments: