Clock

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So be it?

sincerely apology for nt updating me blog
=)

lets see..
well.
yesterdayy I was tryin 2 do head stand or u call it hand stand on the sofa, MANA TAU I ter-balik n fell on my ass..

DAMMN !! THE PAIN HAUNTS ME NOW EVERY SEC !!
gggeezzz..

haha..

Now any of sort of movement is immobilized n sitting down on a lovely chair also difficult.
I feel like OLD MAN WEIIH ! hahahaha...
In Dance class just now * 8 -10 something* , I was like a stiffed paralyzed sick patient that was trying 2 keep up with the dance moves... hahaha...

In between to my next dance class, I met up U-Know-Yourself-Lah k. haha.. OMG. Skinny n innocent looking person in front of me. n one of the compliment tat gave 2 me was U ARE REALLY SHORT. .

n I was like ''Okayy . Tq.. I know, u`ve been great! Thx''
hahaha..
oh yeahh..
that shop is kinda cheap..
but 95 % not nice de the items thEre.
ahahhaa

I didnt know why u were hiding in the shop until u told me.
hahaha.. I thought u were shopping for clothes
XD
hahaha...

anyway.. now u knw how NOT HOT i am in real person is.
hehe..

dont worry lahh
I wont eat u, strip u or any of that crap.
u are safe wen we hang out .
so yeahh
see u on friday
=P

*with Love n care
-johnson-

~Cheers ! xoXo

No comments: