Clock

Monday, July 7, 2008

Living without You Its like living with no air.

=)
today`s quite the dull
heh...

I woke up late n late for class. GG ! hahaha....
swt
assignments n assignments ! ! darn u !
Cant we rest !
swt !
sighh..

i`m okay with it anywayy.. keke..
today me n my classmates n friends went Subway.
OMG !
I wanted to eat !
but n0 $$
ahahaha
all I did was watch ppl eat.
=(

ohh ohh yeahh !
today I saw my lovely frens in their formal clothes.
wakakaka..
leng chais n leng lui wei..
darn smart looking
haha..
I also nid formal clothes for such stupid tHing 2 present projects.
its nt even working life
=.=``

I nid 2 g0 shopping ad.
how to save money leh like this!!!
*frustration*
*GRRGHH!

oh well..
must spend money wisely ad.
cannot eat too much.
grow side ways only i regret !
cannot!
haha..

I dunno why I`m using simple english in blogs. can i use broken english.
haha..
sure hell funny in the end..
hmm...

I`m bored.
assignments n essays.
=S
i`m tired too...

Today got to walk home with Kah xin. quite long ad nvr walk with her 2 her car ad.. right?>.<
so quite happy lor

then I crossed the bridge n went home cuz got assignments to do.
zZzz.. !
I cant print !
Printer Ink mati. !
teruk !

anyway
i`m out

With love n care
-johnson-
hugs n kisses.
God blesss !~ ^^

No comments: