Clock

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

what goes around comes around.

what a day. !!
sighhs...

around 8 30a.m I woke up n the sky was crazy...
I rushed shower n left home about 8 50
while on my way to coll,
it rained darn heavily along Summit road.
n it was JAM!

I was like '' Crappp !!!"
thatz nt the worst yet..
at roundabout that was lead u to sri kl.
my dad made a turn at the roundabout.
we were nicely riding that road
and all the sudden
'BAM" at the back of the bike.
I turned around n saw the other rider`s bike rotate n d rider was rolling on the road.
I was '' why didnt we see that bike while turning''
my dad quickly swift to d side n lost control of the bike.
I fell off my bike.
luckily I didnt fall dat bad.
my back did hurt like shit with d bang.

now in college all wet n pissed off and smelly..
sigghhsss..

i`m out
-johnson-
with love n care.
cheers

No comments: