Clock

Monday, July 28, 2008

hAvE fAiTh

Friday:

I played basketball in the morning. around 9 a.m.
till I forgotten about I have replacement ENL class. from 10-12.
* paiseh*
I went to class about 11 .. ahhahaha...
lol..

and about 1 p.m
I went for ICF.
we had special guest.
the koreans came .. we had alot of fun.
we had praying sessions and performances.
keke....

around 7p.m Stact club had some celebration for Orientation Night thingy.
some may not know what I`m talking about.. the whole thingy ended about 11 30p.m
then lepak around till 12 smtg den went for swimming.
I got pushed into the pool.
kesian..
there was a girl got carried and got thrown in d pool n guess what?. her phone was in the pocket.
Thankfully was alright.
haha..

Now all d fun is over.
=)
Exams are marching towards for a war.
so must prepare ad.
darn scaryy le..
I want VACATION !!
T.T

* pictures later =D
HEartz
johnson*

No comments: