Clock

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the happy ending was I found u n it is also a beginning of a new chapter

There are more photos to be uploaded de actually.
but still havent send 2 me yet .
s0 yeah.

However today I had test. Comm Law test. It was easy. I couldnt do like 2-3 questions only.
but still lousyy..
sighh..
n got back another test result was 50 % only.
=(

finals in freaking 2 weeks time.
no play play ad.
must serious liao.
so much to do so lil time

oh well, yesterday night I managed to get my primary schl fren`s contact .
i was HAPPY that somebody could rmbr me after 7 years.
I hope there`s some schl gathering one day.
I miss them weii
T.T

today relieved a lil.
still more to come.
must focus ad.
I gotta g0 anyway.
later got fren`s bday celebration thingy.
so yeah.

*heartz
Johnson baby
^^

No comments: