Clock

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I amma just a rookie

Heyya.. =)
I blog this for the sake of updating it .
haha..

well, yesterday was fun. Met Shirloo after dance class. OMG ! skinyy this girll !.. she was limping if i`m nt mistaken.. after hearing that old injury . kesiannyaa.. haha.. weii ! , i hope yr alright ! =) .. will u be hospitalized ahh? otherwise i can come visit u on that day2 LAUGH at u n 2 see how your doing. . . hahaha.. jk jk
I wont laugh de lah =P I`ll do some evil experiments with your knee n hear u scream ! hahahaha...

I`m a nice person . . dont worry. anyway. I hope u get better s00n with ur knee =)

P/S : cheap places in SS 15 cannot be found anywhere unless market . . hahaha.. yuck ! lol.. =P.


Today was quite a tiring n sleepy day.. omg ! I was weak n tired n sleepy all the way from 10 - 1 p.m wei ! swt !!
I ter-slept in class todayy ! omg ! ..
I felt weird when i woke up this morning.
about 7 guuaa, had a sudden stupid dream !~ lol ~.
yupp ..

I currently feeling hot lor. my throat is heaty n i dont like the feeling..
My hand is warm. warmer than usual. =S
sighh..
i dun wan get sick again ! .
I cannot ! .
i mustn`t
n my butt hurts alot too * dont think dirtyy *! haha !
OMGNESS !! assignments n craps.
sighh..

CAN DIE WEIIHH ! !

P/S u want cheap food ah? walk 2 carrefour or subang parade lor.. hahaha... thEre g0t cheap f00d . * i thinkk * =P
thx 4 sharing yr story

okay folks n ladies.
I wanna off9 liao..
tata...
sleeppyy
zZzzz..~
byeeee
with love n care
* johnson baby bath* hahahaha.. ~ adios

No comments: