Clock

Sunday, July 13, 2008

snapshots that last forever.

hEyzz..
its been a long time since last time I blogged
oh well.
saturday night was kinda fun .

My college organized a Prom night at Eastin Hotel.
so I went there as helper.
it was kinda okayy.
nt to say boring nor that fun.

C`mon as helper at such events.
What do ya think
only fun part was I was able to take photos with friends and new friends.
=)
they all looked pretty n cool that night.

The performance was good.
Zjen Thak bomb that night..

half way during the event.
My stomach craving for food that was calling my name.
so I went 4 break during my duty as a cameraman.
gosh.
I ate almost half of big pot of food

O wait. i`m nt sure to call it pot or not but i call it pot.hahaha..
i spent half an hour eating.
so yeahh !
wakakaka..
lol !!
I was the only weirdo with jeans.
haha...
anywayy
I`ll post up the photos when I collected the photos from mua frens.
meanwhile, I have to blog in college when I`m free

home computer was shot down by viruses n some crappy problems.
so yeahh..

No comments: