Clock

Sunday, July 6, 2008

endless journey

MUAHAHAHA !! I`m BACK from BORING TRIP to KUANTAN. Kuantan is nice. Place is horrible. Full of Wan tan heads.. haha.. *if u know what i mean* hahahaha ( went with mum n her whole bunch of office frens around 150 ppl turn up.) all big family de dun worry. u knw lah what they are. ha ha

Anywayy

The first thing i reached thEre i saw 12 hotties. parked along the valet parking with super sexy wordings saying Kawasakis, suzukis, hondas.. WAKAKA.. I`m talking about BIkes lahh not showgirls. . too bad no Harleys tho..
I taken some pics of it but turn out nt really nice cz taken with handphone . I`ll post it up later =)

The place, i cant describe. just ordinary hotel. n quiet. they have nice view of the sea tho. they have waterworld park thingy like Sunway lagoon thingyy.. Hotel was called MARINA COVE
its located near marines naval base. COOL right. me n mum got lost while searching the hotel n ended up restricted marine zone . LMAO !

what happened during the trip ah.. hmm.. ntg much on the first day cuz every1 was tired from long journey ..

At night , we all had barbeque. OMG !! Food looked delicious weii ! my stomach was like pushing my body towards the food n say '' Fill me up'' hahaha... had 2 wait for horrible long speeches from 3-4 bosses.. GG ! n prayer..
haha..

Wanna know hw much i toke ?? >.<``
I toke chicken&beef satay, spaghettie , fish, lamb, chicken, mushroom soup, fried rice, mash potatoes n veges. omg.. ! <-------- Imagine how much i toke. hahaha.. =S
and i went for 2nd serving. . .
MUST WORKOUT AD !!

*luckily my frens weren`t there 2 see me eat. * hehe..

after dinner, I went up 2 room n watch TV n jump to bed n oioi. ! keke...


Sunday comes

I woke up around 7 a.m. Did my usual stuffs n went 2 breakfast around 8 a.m
omg. delicious food. ! hahaha... LOL !
had heavy breakfast...
then they had games I didnt participate.
they cracked open durians..
I ate 2 only . n i was like YUCK ! . so heaty n smelly.

I told myself. STAY AWAY FROM DURIANS !

after that we went to waterworld. It was HOT ! like sun right up yr head pouring heat waves at u. ! I wanted to try but hot n didnt want 2 get sunburn as I am already like an indian.. hahaha... !
toke some of the pics. post it later =P

about 11 a.m, we checked out and head home to K.L.
along the way. we got stopped by police cuz of road blocks
i fell asleep few times tho . hahahaha...

me n my mum stopped at Kuala Selangor 4 lunch cuz there got delicious food.. hahaha..
*FOOD again*
bought fresh fish.
I love fresh fishes in the market. . .
goodness. I saw baby sharks n sharks sold in the market.
I thought. * goodness* Poor Thing *~!

Sharks are CUTE !! DONT BUY SHARKS JUST TO EAT ITS FIN ! RIDICULOUS !!!

We reached KL about 5 p.m?.. i like long journeys if got stuff to talk or entertain me. but this trip i didnt bring anyting 2 entertain myself but a handphone n songs in it.
sad rightt..

I jz cut my hair. .
dunno nice or nt. haha..

No comments: