Clock

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

in whatever u do, dont give up. Do yr best next time =)

with such random title. I felt like use it as my title. =)


To those having exams tomoro : GOOD LUCK DEAR and DARLINGS ! GOD IS WITH U !! DO YR BEST AND DONT WORRY ABT THE REST ! =D



well, today was crap. Malaysian study class. luckily class postponed, cuz no formal clothes. wakakaka.. Kesian 2 those wore formal clothes throughout the whole day. HAHA ! ! OH yEAH !

I`m gonna nid do shopping. this friday maybe I go shop lor. for formal clothes. .



ehh. today coll having some IT Fair.. I saw some package 9 in 1 for RM 50. cool leh. cheap ! XD
and I want the 8GB thumbdrive. heheh...

ENL class was crap. I had to write another piece of essay ! =(
and thursday got illustrative essay
zZz...

I played bball as usual.! and guess what?. I FELL ON TO THE GROUND WITH MY ASS AGAIN ! BACK PAIN LE !! =(

shirloo !! I knw yr laughing at yr screen right now. =P

gosh.. i shouldnt be playing ad. and if i still havent learn a lesson, i`ll still play gently only. sighh.. I old man ad..
=(

Oh wait wait! Attention to all female drivers! : when u got stopped by police, u have the right not to whine down yr window. u can write in a piece of paper saying see u at the next police station. seriously.
there are cases whether imposters dress as policemen to take advantage on females.
oh yeahh.! and know what? if the ''police'' attacks u, u can kill him and police won`t even care about it. Case close. honestly..

i`m out.
with love n care
-johnson-

No comments: