Clock

Sunday, July 20, 2008

your faithfulness never dies

gosh..
i spent the weekends with buffets. morning till night...
total about 7 buffets in 2 days..
hahaha...

Well, I went to a hotel in Shah Alam called Quality hotel. It was used to be Holiday Inn. I know the name its darn funny.. but It wasnt that bad hotel. It has Malay theme in the lobby tho..
I got to go such place cuz my fren`s family got invited for 5 ppl. so they decided ask my mum, bro n me to go. invitation from my fren`s fren`s dad. to some Asian School Swimming Competition. (MSSM) ? =) I didnt go for the whole thing but I went for the finals only.

there were China, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia in the finals..
THEY WERE A KNOCK-OUT in THEIR SWIM SUITS
keke**

seriously all were good. I made some new frens there. They`re only 17-18
but all sexy trained body. so yeahh..
toke pics of the champions
n got to hear their national song.
^ I post some pics of it n some random pics in later post ^

I`m out
gotta study

Heartz
(johnson)
God bless!~

No comments: