Clock

Friday, August 15, 2008

When friendship look like something more, what do u think ?

Joy to the world as FINALS has finally ended. . ! At the same time boredom era arise for next 2 weeks.
I have pratically no plans. except tomoro till tuesday i`m off to church camp cuz my younger bro dont really want to go, I feel bad I take over his place for the camp . . sigh. . If i go , my younger bro misses a great camp, bt if i dont go, I`ll be practically found dead after next few days cuz of boredom. What should I do?? . . I have no reasons to go to camp n I dont have a plan while I`m home. . I hate this . I hate holidays.

Anyhow, my fren found a part time job starting on 25 th aug - 7th sept. . I was asked to go or not.. Its located in JB . with 100 bucks a day to handout flyers for 7 hours, Logistics& transportation is provided.. Condition now is need few more part-timer to gain a contact. so I hope it can be fufilled by Sunday... Anybody interested? contact me at 017-2076815 for d job if u dnt mind travelling =D male/female also no prob. . .

Today Went pyramid with group of frens at 11 smtg. n d group wanted to watch WAll-E. and we took 1:30`s showtime.
it was good ! n so lovely . =D

I was out from morning 10 to night n came homE abt 11 15 p.m. so yeah. I dont really like my fren ride his bike . He speeds like hell wen go out with him or send me home most of the time.
His speedometer shows mininmum 100 kmph - 140 kmph. . It is hell-of-a-scary-ride.!

Dangerous lah. I`ll try not to ride with him s0 often ad.. sigh. .

Anyway, I`m heading to my girlfriend to hold& drool on to . MY PILLOW hahaah.. what were u thinking. lol. .
Off to bed ad.

Nitez.
Toodles
Heartz
Johnson*

No comments: