Clock

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Look into my eyes , there`s still love in every glance

Today me n 5 cf frens decided to go watch a movie in Pyramid. It was kind of last minute thing. We met up in pyramid at abt 1p.m . Gathered in front of TGV counter. as we wait for friends to come. We chatted amongst each other a lot n each of us wanted to watch different movies, I was against Wall-E n Zohan but Kylie wanted Zohan/ Wall-e. Thank Goodness Raymond sided with me going against Wall-E. Wakaka.. I dont mind watching Death Race. But Raymond didnt want to watch. In d end, we end up choosing Meet Dave, thanks to another CF fren that we bummed into but didnt join us as she headed to her own movie. so last minute situations in choosing movie ain`t so bad either. The key is when any of u wants to make decision 2 watch a movie although it is a different type of movie u wanna watch bt must include everyone, just make sure everyone doesn`t mind watching which also flexible with everybody`s timing.



We bought the ticket showtime 2: 45p.m n s0 we lepakked around n had lunch together at the Deli Nasi Lemak which one floor below d cinema which also near A&W. . I was kinda disappointed with the quantity given . . n was n0t w0rth a single penny. During lunch Ian[ Ex-CFian (Ex- Intian)] joined us bt didnt order any food. I finished my food less than 5 minutes. Excluding time wasted 4 food 2 be served. .
Bill came up abt 7 50 for mine. * Super expensive k) Nasi Lemak biasa Rm 3.00 , Nasi Lemak with Fried Egg cost 4.50 . so that makes d small piece of egg 1.50 . . !! RIDICULOUS !!

After lunch, Iggy n I bummed into A-levels student. ( Brittania, christine , Amylea n *I-dont-know-yr-name dude* ) n I was relieved when Amylea n d dude guy is going for EmergeKL. . !! Finally not alone. =)
Anyway , skip d part walking around d mall, Ian wanted to go have his own lunch somewhere. My high school senior n I wants to go to arcade n play games as I was addicted to d dancing game machine [ Parapara Mix ] ( smtg like dat)

I played like an addict. as my senior played Time Crisis 3,4, House of Dead 2 till d movie begins. The people laughed so hard n cinema bt I just laughed a lil as I have already watch it on DVD at home XD
After d movie ended, we got out of d cinema n most of them wanted to go toilet that's when bumpped into Xin n Jon at such a coincidence.* she kept quiet when i ask her to go pyramid* Now i know. anyway no big deal. . At first glance at her, I said to myself, is she pale or I have bad eye sight. . Waved Hi n followed the gang to the toilet n waited outside. After toilet session, we went seperate ways.
I followed my senior to the arcade again cuz dat fellar wanted 2 finish off his tokens.I couldn't`t resist so I played again. .hahahahaha... I just miss tat game a lot.. hehe..

Played several rounds n my senior took the initiative to fetch me home . That save 1-2 bucks from my wallet .. hehe...
It was raining wen on da way home. Thankfully reached home safely. =)
I cant be going out to often le. Tmrw i`m going 2 8TV for some shootings to do and i want those Giordano clothes ... Tempted to buy
GRAHHH! ask mummy 2 buy cuz cheap..
hehe..
anyway. thatz all for now.
signing off
.
~Heartz to u
Johnson ~

*the strongest force in the universe often comes from the smallest star*

No comments: