Clock

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I rather say I love u once n mean it than thousand times n nvr mean nt even once







Today had CSC 178 = Info Tech exam. . OMG ! I forgotten quite a lot of things i studied. but I applied common sense answers into it. I dont knw it would help tho. . =(



After class, I went pyramid with my classmate. He was my transporter, so I had to follow wherever he goes. . n ended up watching a movie, at about 11 20 a.m Kung fu Hip hop. was NONSENSE, bulls**t or whatever u want to call it. Its waste of money. Dont watch, I repeat don`t WATCHH !!


After that we went shop around for my friend`s gifts in pyramid. I looked around n I found something i liked. which i want for my keys.



and i thought i should get one for my keychain ad. itz quite cheap. =D


by 1 smtg we left pyramid n reached home by 2 on a bike without helmet. It was fun . but it was hot at the same time.

=Danyway,
i lazed around till now.

about 20 mins ago, I found a long lost book in my study table upstairs which i thought hey, my old jz-got-to-know buddies during that time n it still had contacts n email at the autograph section. and I slowly add ppl from it n found out most of the emails are time has forgotten n a couple of `em still exist n glad 2 chat with them again. =D


however now i gota get back 2 my study.
n having a massive headache.
sigh..
wish me all d best for tmrw`s ENL exam.
*signing off*
Hearz

No comments: