Clock

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I`m lost in words

From the 16th to 20th i was away 2 church camp. Let the photo do the talking

OMG. D cutest kid in whole camp. Agree? I wish I can have beautiful kids too. =D
The campers in the camp.
Ps. Bernard Teh. Our chun-ted speaker .


BIRTHDAY


Alvin`s baby birthday


Buddies
I had fun .
> summarize to one word for the camp n tat is AWESOME !<
Heartz
*johnson*
ÒPhillipians 2:3-4
Ò John 3:18-19
ÒMark 10:45
ÒJeremih 29:11
ÒProverbs 28:13-14
ÒPsalm 37:5-6
ÒJeremiah 29:12-13
ÒHebrews 11:6
ÒGal 6: 9-10
ÒMatthew 5:16
*significant verses*
I posted tat post becuz I didnt want to hurt yr feelings so badly, I wanted to delete d post but had no time to cuz I left 2 camp. What can I say wen sorry seems to be the hardest words& only thing to say? so I decided 2 delete d post for the best of two of us. . The post I posted wasn`t wit any hard feelings.
I hope u have fun in the camp. Enjoy yrself. Missing u n others a lot.
Meanwhile, I`ll be away 4 work sometime nex week will be back on 10th Sept.
=)
My blog is close till futher notice.

No comments: