Clock

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Listen to the music of the moment, baby Sing with me. I love peaceful melodies. =D

Today had lunch with the ICF buddies from 1-1.30 at market place. I tell u . it was disgusting okay.. but i admit the food is good. I went market for the sake of the majority`s choice. I didnt mind. My awesome dancer friend Joshua n Andrew came. * Andrew look kinda different with his attire* d group of fren consist of Yi Herng, Joshua, Andrew lin & Andrew tan, justin , david, kimberly, kylic, anitah, christine, swee ling, emily, david n a fren`s of david which also a stranger to me . I apologize I didnt get to know u, ONE DAY I WILL ! =D
.



I felt the need to blog today as I have not blogged for awhile now. I must say Malaysian study exam was OKAY. Comm Law was GRGGHH !! * frustration!! * I forgot most of things I knew. I swear I know d answer bt couldnt figure it out as I was running out of time.

I write essays n do MCQs from 2- 3.30 like that . and I thought it should be enough cuz no point doing the questions that I dont remember. Just 2 questions i didnt do. won`t die gua..

Today after exam i followed my fren 2 send me home. as I accompanied him to Asia cafe. Unfortunately I met my self claimed '' retarded '' fren Shirloo with her bunch of frens( why so many guys de ah* keke* fan club is it? haha) .
* psst* somebody thinks your cute !! * hahaha...
Asia cafe is a bad place to hang out with u wanna see hot girls n guys that smokes. total turn off.! wasting their lives by cancer stick.
=.=`` and innocent ones like me get affected n smell like SH*%.
pls dun bring me there if any of u wants to eat there..

anyway, my CSC exam`s tmrw 8 o`clock. ! darn scared as it is a tough subject with all d differentiate of computer components& systems !!! . sighhh...
wish me luck dudes n babes.
as u all will always be in prayer =D


Heartz , JoHn$0n

No comments: