Clock

Sunday, August 10, 2008

All that I want

I have exams comin` up. . . sem finals has arrived. . . and lazy to update . Finally I decided to take time off to blog. I know a sin to be blogging at times like this when i should be studying. haha..

Exams are here. Olympic also here. can`t keep up with the games ! pisses me off weihH !! sighh*
I`m only free on 16 aug..! looking forward to it. No wait.! not really. I dont have any plans after the exams cuz I`ve got romantic dates with exams book this week n no time to plan my time with anything else. ! T.T

However my first date was Malaysian studies. n hell she total turn down. ugly, boring n pissed off. I dont know I could score well with . sigh. . .

I got more horrible dates coming up. girls like comm law on tuesday, follow by CSC, ENL and Com 116 till friday. and they`re ain`t sexy. I hope they are so that i can score well in it. =D

* ppsstt. . dun think dirty. * the ''dates'' i am referring in here are my exams subjects. . just make it more interesting .... haha. ! XD

anywayyy, I should get my butt outta here as I got a romantic study about the date that I`m gonna date on tuesday . to know more about d date. . haha ...

wish me luck ya !!

sll these are just jokes.
*hehe*

Heartz
-Johnson-

No comments: