Clock

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Are u gonna keep strong? Move along

y Yesterday[saturday] was d m0st awesome day I had . 23.8.08: grandma`s bday collaboration with my church member Nicole who is also awesome in her way ... My faithful sons and daughters of grandma`s came up with plan to bring my grandma to eat somewhere where my grandma enjoy the food n the gathering and we picked the right place after an hour/2 deciding where to eat and call for bookings.


The dinner plan was set 6 30 p.m n meet up at Summer palace However, the plan somewhat clashed with Nicole`s bday 7. 30 p.m. I was like what to do. After all d fuss , I said go for grandma`s bday first then only head for d bday party.



Whole dinner plan ended around 8 30 cuz it ended later than expected, n zoomed to bday party.. n arrived d bday party around 9 15 which was held in Kota Damansara.


Before the dinner, mua family n I left house around 1 p.m to One Utama to shop around . =D I must say I still love One.U . I jz hate the crowd.



Got this painting for living room. We think itz nice =D


Some fashion show for shoes & clothes



I dont know what or how it draw my attention that I wanna get this collection. It was total unbelievable as I saw d price for this limited edition Ironman. it was 4-figures RM 4,500

Unbelievable eh?.

It`s either my eyes lie to me or the seller is cheating people. haha






==@@@@@==================================
After 3-4 hours hanging around in One. Utama. TIme for grandma`s dinner. We rushed off in rainy day.


The queen is sleeping on granny`s bday.
My superstar



Happy **th Bday Granny !!! heart u always

<> =)




@~~~*Continue* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I reach the house , I stepped in walked throught living hall. n straight to d bday girl n chit chatted with frens. I didnt touch the food tho as my stomach was filled with good food. Awhile later we went 1st floor for games session. =D

n we played Twister.

Fun game. n its a game that I never win b4. hahaha...







Then came 2 vs 2 Consisting of team 1 : felix n jon koh. Team 2 : ee shen n me. I lost after 3 turns when it came to an impossible leg stretch that I couldn`t achieve. hahaha.. Malunya.. ahaha








Later on 3 v 3 . whoever c0uldnt touch d dots , the whole team dissqualify







Finals. : guys vs girls. [Bday girl with injured wrist play twister, Crazy lil girl ] In the end, not this front guy won, the other one at the back taking it slow. The front one[ Felix] syok sendiri. self-proclaim winner. haha




It was late so we call it a night. =)





Happy Birthday

Signing off.

Heartz.
~johnson ~

No comments: