Clock

Monday, August 4, 2008

angels brought me here

One of the funniest pic i have ever seen. It`s found in China. . lol.

Did u know? over the period of 33 years. America itself has 40-50 million abortion operation performed till today. and every breath u take, few babies has died around the world.

STOP ABORTION IDIOTS !

Things you need to understand me/ know about me.

I am a very straight forward person and obvious to know how I feel de..

One advise to all my fellow friends-readers. If u have friends, treat them equally good. Dont treat some extra friendly n others not. It leads to misunderstanding n confusion. Also dont treat every1 super nice, some might take advantage of u. Logically. but if u dont like any particular friend, for example their attitude is horrible, or did some big mistakes towards u, u can either forgive them or dont talk to them lah/ say it into their face/ discuss.

If a friend dont like me, I prefer them dont talk to me rather than faking a smile in front of me. I will not smile back .

I am person that when u notice that I dont talk to u ever since I knew u, it means I dont like what u did/doing= attitude.

2): DONT LIE to my face. I`ll know/ God somehow will reveal the truth because I believe God is fair.

3). I treat everyone equally fair n nice de. except pers0nal pr0bs I w0nt tell de.

4) . I hate attention seekers

5) I help people alot . simple ones lah i mean. like get stuff 4 ppl. carry stuff 4 ppl. if ppl need cash, i can burrow provided if i trust that person lah. .

6) my life is secret free. .

7) when I`m down/ angry, I listen to music or sing or sometime keep quiet . Depends. =)

8) I don`t tolerate sarcasm. once awhile can lah. . .

Tatz all for now -tata~

P/S. I`m wondering, has mosquitoes made a deal with the devil that da deal was mosquitoes are given stripe ass n fly faster and carry disease in return the devil get people dying n suffering at some point when they are having their happy moments with their love ones at home innocently get bitten n irritate us humans. It does sound like work of the devil.

mosquitoes are really pain in the ass..!! but i glad i have killed thousands of mosquitoes for the past 2-3 months with the lovely electrified mosquito bats. They are really come in handy esp when comes to mosquitoes/ flies. HA HA HA.! I`m lovin it.

-0ut-

*Heartz Johnson *

No comments: