Clock

Friday, September 19, 2008

What about Now?

During d public holiday which was on Wednesday. After project discussio session at McD at Ss 15 from 10 -12 .
Me mum n I fetched me n head to pyramid to shop.
While shopping, my mum n I went to shop for formal clothes first. so we entered Padini n mum didnt like any of two shirts .. =.=``
lil arguement here n there..

Mum said : Go look around first.
n as obedient son I go look around n Subzero came into my mind.
n I found smtg else nicer n unfortunately more expensive even though its on Rm 20 discount only ==
But me likey .. XD
Wonder what I bought?.
Here I show u.

n * drum rolls*

TA DA !!





Muahahaa.. Nice eh?. My apology. thE pic aint clear enuf but generally get d idea how it looks like . =) M wearing it for a wedding dinner.. Should I / shouldn`t I?.

It was sold at price of Rm120 after discount .
hehehe...
so what do u think?.

Did I waste $$ or wat?.
I somehow fall in love with entire black attire already.

1 comment:

potion+78 said...

wow, looks nice on you... and no i don't think you wasted $$... black looks nice on you... ...