Clock

Monday, September 29, 2008

Feedback

Aimlessly I went college today for replacement class at 12 p.m.
end up dont feel like going as attendence wasnt compulsory.

I met up with Raymond, Nick n Yew Jin in front of Lecture hall 2.
so I asked them where are they going

They say pyramid.
I thought for awhile
'' Hey, i`m not doing anything'' so might as well follow `em for first time.


We went there with raymond as the driver.. haha.
and had our lunch at Carl`s Jr.
All I did was to be freeloader.
haha

Makan n sembang n took picture. =)




( Nick has weird poses all da time ) ...
After they left for ice skating
Raymond n me went back to college abt 3 p.m for 4 p.m`s CF worship practise.
and
we had fun =D
well, i guess tatz all abt today
Came home abt 6 p.m
then left house around 6.30 to gym
n came back around 9 smtg.
I`m exausted. =/
Signing off
~ JohnSon ~~
Happy holidays dear friends n readers =)

No comments: