Clock

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I luve u with every beat of my heart I swear

*tick tock tick tock*


My day? mY day wasnt dat graeat, there were days much worse than today so yeah, aint feeling so upset over it. . oh well, after my 10 a.m class, 4 of our classmates including me, celebrated Li Hui`s birthday so we decided to go to Pyramid n all meet up in Starbucks. so we chilled in Starbucks to kill time for d shops to open. . so we chit chatted n gossiped.hahahahaa... Had cheesecake. hehe..



Den Li Hui wanted to go to Padini Concept Store to kill time again as waiting for Kevin to return from his church activity n waiting to have lunch . . As I was still in Padini, d girl did her things , n so did I.

so, I walked to d Men`s section . *Obviously*

n saw d slacks n long sleeve shirt tat captivated my attention in having one.

so I decided to test `em out..

n it turned to be : * Drum roll*

tiz cost abt Rm 109/119.


this piece of grey shirt cost 139


Need feedback !
haha..

anyway..
did our window shopping n stuff like dat.
went back college
had usual class 2-4

from 4-6 lepak around since I always rush home .
so decided to stay alil while.
which was a poor choice .
I left my bag in d AUP office.
n totally forgotten it close earlier as previous sem they close quite late.

so from 6 smtg - 7 + I literally did ntg beneficial .
Thank God there were Miss M n Mis Lim was around to kindly open d door for us .
We rush n grabbed our bags .
# I was thinking maybe its better to carry my bag from now on. . #
I feel like an alien hanging around in AUP office for nuts. .!

I take pride in everyting I shall not repeat same mistake twice.


I left to home by taking a ride from classmate n went straight to d gym for dance class.
so yeahhh
n later on I celebrated another friend of mine birthday at Oldtown White Coffee.

n about 10 30 I walked home, took a bath n everyting settle down n online do assignment n look for ads

Now i got `em
I`m signing off..

-Heartz-
~Johnson ~*

No comments: