Clock

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here I go again

Sunday. 21st Sept08. Wedding dinner @ SS2 Tai Thong . Whole family invited n we dressed d best we could.





* as u enter*





The Atmosphere/ Surrounding





( About to begin our feast)









Kian Yew n Sue Ching as Emcees.


She caught my attention. Her dress was beautiful n was she =) my mentor .






Without wasting time. food was served. Our



First meal from the course .Well, I didnt bother taking pics of the food cuz as the food arrive, our table sapu the food.. haha






Proceed.

We got distracted by opening of champagne?.



As u can see, he is struggling to shake n open the bottle.
haha..

The bride`s dad giving a speech






N their turn came, they showed their gratitude by thanking all of us..



As for me, I`d say I`m happy for u both so dont thank me. =)







Karaoke Session.. She quite pretty tho.. haha..






After all d delicious food, I decided to take group photo.. =)



Overall, we all went home happy n bloated with food . =D





-Sign off-


Heart.


JoHnSoN~

22nd Sept
Happy blessed Birthday to my dearest bro.

No comments: