Clock

Monday, September 8, 2008

Flame On !

Unproductive first week of beginning is just plain hell get to know the new timetable that`s nt schematic at all. .

I have 4 days of 8 o`clock class except on wednesday which starts at 10 . .However, ridicolously wednesday last lesson ends at 6

Monday: 8 a.m -12p.m , 2- 4 p.m
Tueday: 8 a.m - 10a.m 12p.m-2
wednesday: 10a.m-2p.m, 4-6p.m
Thursday : 8 a.m-10a.m, 2p.m-4p.m
Friday : 8a.m-12p.m

oh well, I`ve gotten my first two assignments n 2 projects from 2 subj. . sighh.. I disliking this !!

I am looking forward to combined youth camp NX generation tatz gonna be from 6 - 8 december !! hehehe...

Interested? come look for me for more details ^^

* Love battle is silly . It`s a sick lil game that 2 person love a person so much n fight over to get tat targeted person, its just pointless cuz one of them will crack up emotionally . *

No comments: