Clock

Sunday, November 9, 2008

What should I do to make things right again


PART II


We left the place and went for lunch nearby Catholic High School , I`m not sure what Jalan is that.. LOL ! On the way, we got lost thanks to Juliet`s direction. . We missed at least 3 turnings .. We still love u Juliet, we understand how blur u were that time due to lack of sleep.. We forgive uu.

There were 15 of us gathered at d shop selling Ipoh Nga Choy ( whatever the spelling is) . including me for lunch.. Loved the atmosphere.. =)



Since Juliet brought us here, she is our boss of the day... =P
Time to order


Waited quite a long . Finally came our FOOD.. I was starving ! XD


We ordered the usual


YUMMMM......


It was satisfying ! We seperated to our indivual way back home.


And its been hell of a weather lately I hope it rains more often. I love rains at the right moments of course.

The clouds beautiful no?..

Whats next?

No comments: