Clock

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Words that could never define


Been waiting for the sickening week to end n it has came to an end when saturday begun... =)

Come to think of it, i blew 200 + over two weeks. =.=!!
Spent my cash unworthyly . . sighhh. !
Anyhow, saturday night.
As usual , James n I head down to KL clubs.
Darn beautiful say d enviroment, events and people there . =)


The Crowd



Beach Club


Which then loads of babes caught my attention.

One of them is
Hot isnt she? XD
They freakin conquered the roads with their presence. Even though I dont ride the bike, I felt very grand as they arrive
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
As James working hours are over , we decide to head home around 3 after supper and walked to basement carpark, we spotted more of GT bikes and we decide to take picture of it..
Arent they beautiful?.




and We pose with the bike.. hahaha !!! =)
SUCH A BEAUTY !!!

Considered it a day.
=)
Reached home around 4-5 smtg.
Online and update blog.
heh..
Off to church.
Signing off
*-JohnSon - *


I have gotta earn myself a bike in the near future. !!

* Only bike lover chicks are allowed * XD

No comments: