Clock

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crush ~

heyz.. its been awhile since i last update me blog. Come think of it. Holiday coming an end already. =/ oh well.. Things going a lil crazy after the hols =(

oKay letz talk abt today.

I went pyramid early today for lunch n I need to do stupid project.


so itz d most ridiculous thing to do in the holidays !!


anyway, today`s lunch is like d most expensive lunch/ hi-tea I ever had in my life...


ta da !!


Lamb was good , chicken as well n crab.





Bill came up about RM 50?* stupid tax * damn ! But was worth it la.. just that people with their families , kids , friends, foreigners. I enjoyed looking at `em...

Leng luis pun ada. D forgeiners * middle easterns* ate super a lot la k... kalah man. !

After lunch,

met up my neighbour which is also my cousin. Lepak-ed with him with his girlfren n friends. I had to conform to what they want cuz u know relativ


I`m signing off.

es. so yeah..


burn my pocket weihh..

Heartz ~
-JoHnSon-


Beautiful eh?.




No comments: