Clock

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Right Round


Greetings fellow readers n friends,

I was away for 3 days to Kuantan on d weekends..
Stayed in Swiss Garden resort .
N somehow came back sick.. lol..
I think its bcuz of the air-cond.
haha.. grr...


As I arrive d place n terus chik chak.

This is d room we stayed in, Double single bedThe night view of d lobby.. Love the lightings

The seafood buffet area.. However the food variety was not what we wanted, but sure is romantic. XD
Private dining area
So we decided to go for d alternative which is also d chinese buffet de.. order as much as u like from the menu and MAKAN !! hahaa... D food is yummyy !! hehehe...
Had no time to take pic of the food so we just enjoyed d meal all d way.. hahaha

After that, I walked around d pool area n take shot of the night view of resort den balik bilik tidur and watch the tv.. =P


Gotta rest ..

- I miss you Ruey Jing-

out

No comments: